Angels have a reputation as guardian spirits (or even as messengers between Heaven and Earth), and they make a great addition to any Christmas decorating, and one can make use of white wooden beads for this purpose.
The idea is that you make one of these angels, hang it on the tree, and watch the family delight in their new toy. If your dad is into DIY projects or you’re there to help this holiday season, this is perfect for you! These seven Christmas angels are so easy to make that anyone can do it with just a couple of hours of poking around the craft store.
7 Christmas Angels to Make
- Little Wooden Angel Ornament- This angel is made from a wooden block. You can choose to make this one any size desired. To make this angel, you will need: 2 wooden blocks (any color) 1 paintbrush 1 pair of scissors 2 sticks, wood or hard plastic, 4 inches long, white wooden beads.
- Ornament Angel- This angel is made from cardboard and fabric. You can choose to make this one any size desired. To make this ornament angel you will need: 1 sheet of cardboard 2 pieces of fabric, torn into strips (1 to cover the cardboard and 1 for the wings) 3 glue sticks Green craft paint Blue craft paint Brown craft paint White craft paint Fabric glue Stiff wire clothes hanger Glue gun Needle (optional).
- Elf Angel- This ornament angel is made from a wooden block covered with fabric. You can choose to make this angel any size desired. To make this angel you will need: 1 wooden block 2 pieces of fabric, 1 piece for the top and the other for the wings Blue craft paint Brown craft paint White craft paint Gold metallic spray paint Red metallic spray paint, white wooden beads.
- Plastic Angel- This ornament angel is made from plastic sheets, which are available in 4 different colors. You can choose to make this angel any color desired. To make this plastic angel you will need: 1 plastic sheet in red, yellow, blue, and green 1 pair of scissors 2 glue sticks Glue gun (optional)
- Glass Angel- This angel is made from clear glass and some wood. You can choose to make this angel any size desired. To make this glass angel you will need: 5 pieces of wood, about 3 to 5 inches long 1 piece of wood, about 8 inches long 2 pieces of glass 1 pair of scissors 2 glue sticks 1 level measuring tape or ruler
- Metal Angel- This metal angel is made from copper sheets which are available in a variety of colors. You can choose to make this angel any color desired. To make this metal angel you will need: 1 metal sheet in red, yellow, and blue 1 pair of scissors 2 glue sticks Glue gun (optional)
- Paper Angel- This angel is made from colored paper and a wooden block. You can choose to make this angel any size desired. To make this paper angel you will need: 1 piece of cut colored paper, about 4 inches by 8 inches 1 piece of wood, about 3 inches by 4 inches 2 glue sticks 2 pieces of thin wire or string
How to make use of white wooden beads while making Christmas angels?
White wooden beads can be used in a number of ways. First, you can use these beads as spacers to give a uniform look to the overall structure of your angel. You can also use them to decorate the wings and bottom part of the angel. Besides, you can also include them in your necklace, earrings, or bracelet while making Christmas angels.
What are the benefits of using white wooden beads?
White wooden beads come in a large variety of sizes and shapes. Moreover, these beads can be used in a number of ways. Additionally, they are available on your budget, as they are quite affordable. You can use white wooden beads to decorate your Christmas angels and other decorative items with ease. In this way, you will not only save your time but will also be able to increase the beauty of your angel crafts.
How to save money on wooden beads?
If you want to make Christmas angels with white wooden beads but do not want to spend too much money buying all the things that are required for making these crafts then there is a solution for you – use scrap wood. If you have been throwing away the scrap pieces of wood then there is a way by which you can reuse these scraps to make your Christmas angels.
What kind of wooden beads are used in Christmas angels?
You will be required to use white wooden beads when making Christmas angels. However, there are different types of white wooden beads available in the market nowadays. If you want to buy wooden beads on sale then Dream Of Stones is a good place for you as it offers these beads at an affordable price along with many other benefits.
How much time does it take to make a Christmas angel?
If you want to make a Christmas angel then you need about 1 or 2 hours to make this craft properly. You will require some time for cutting the wood, form a mold, and assemble the angel.
What is the difference between plastic and wooden beads?
Wooden beads are very popular in Christmas angel crafts. However, to make your angel vessel more beautiful you can use both plastic and wooden beads. Nowadays, there are many types of wooden beads available that can be used in making angels. These beads are available in different colors and sizes. Therefore it is important for you to choose the best ones that are suitable for your craft material. Additionally, these beads are available at an affordable price. As they are made from simple materials like wood while they come in different shapes and sizes.
What is the best way to clean a Christmas angel?
The best way to clean a Christmas angel is to use a soft brush. You will have to brush it to remove all the dirt and dust particles that are present in this craft. To make it shine again you can use a soft cloth and mild soapy water. You can also consider washing your Christmas angel with warm water to keep it neat and clean.
The Christmas angel is a craft that can be made by people of different age groups. If you are looking for ideas of how to make these crafts then the guide provided above can be very helpful at all times. Hopefully, this will help you make your own Christmas angel with white wooden beads in a simple and easy way.