One of the most frustrating error that one can encounter while running QuickBooks is error OLSU 1013. This general error is a banking error that appears doing any online banking related activity in the QuickBooks Desktop application. Most of the times the error can be resolved by performing basic troubleshooting but sometimes users might require to perform advanced troubleshooting to permanently fix the issue. The article below will guide you on how to identify the actual cause of QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 and how you can fix it in the shortest time possible. Follow the complete article for detailed troubleshooting solutions.
If you need any technical assistance to rectify QuickBooks error code 1013, then give a call at our customer support number +1 800-579-9430 and talk to certified QuickBooks professionals
Top reasons causing QuickBooks bank feed error 1013
Given below are some primary reasons that trigger the error:
1. The QuickBooks desktop version you are using is no longer supported.
2. There is some issue at your bank’s side.
3. Some accounts in the company file is damaged or corrupted.
Let us walk you through the troubleshooting procedure given below.
Note :- if you getting error when you opening your company file you need to follow this article to resolve this QuickBooks error 6147
Most Reliable Solutions to Fix QuickBooks bank connection error OLSU 1013
The following troubleshooting solutions are proven to resolve the error:
Solution 1. Get the latest QuickBooks update
The steps given below will help you download the latest update manually:
1. You need to close company file and QuickBooks.
2. Select the Windows Start menu.
3. Find the QuickBooks Desktop icon and right-click it.
4. Choose the Run as administrator option.
5. When the No Company Open screen appears, select the Help menu.
6. Click Update QuickBooks Desktop.
7. Select the Options tab and click Mark All and then Save.
8. Choose the Update Now tab, select the Reset Update checkbox.
9. Start the download by clicking Get Updates.
If you are still getting the same error, move on to the next solution.
Solution 2. Activate TLS1.2 in latest version of Internet Explorer
1. Download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
2. From the upper right corner, click on the Gear icon.
3. Select Internet Options and now move to the Advanced tab.
4. Scroll down in the list of options and put a checkmark next to TLS 1.2 option.
5. Click Save and OK to save the changes and restart QuickBooks.
Try to access the online banking once again in QuickBooks and check if the error is resolved.
Solutions 3: Repair the Data in the Company File
To repair the data in the company file you will need to run QuickBooks File Doctor that is a tool you can find in QuickBooks Tool Hub. Download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub and run File doctor from it. Once the company file is repaired, check if the error is resolved.
If you still can’t resolve the issue because of QuickBooks error OLSU 1013, there must some issues with the installation of the QuickBooks Desktop software that you resolve under the supervision of an expert by dialing QuickBooks support number +1 800-579-9430.
Related Articles :- QuickBooks Error H505