Choose UK for Study MBBS in Abroad
UK is an European country known around the world as a landlocked country. Here are some important reasons why choose UK to study MBBS in abroad?
Also, UK is the 9th largest country in the world and open land border with Ireland, and several countries by sea, including the Netherlands, Spain, Denmark, Norway, the Faroe Islands, Iceland, France, and Belgium. share it with other foreign countries.
The infrastructure of this country is very dynamic. It consists of hills, deltas, rocks, mountains, and so on and makes it a nation with a great variety in terms of infrastructure.
Study MBBS in UK
Also, medical education is slowly developing in UK, and the country now has a good number of colleges and universities like University of Oxford, especially in the field of medicine. Nowadays, MBBS in abroad in UK is getting very popular due to the increasing number of medical universities or colleges like University of Oxford in UK.
Why UK’s MBBS Has Become a Hot Destination in Abroad
In today’s article, we are going to discuss basically the same topic as how and why UK’s MBBS has become a hot destination in abroad. So, if you are considering forward to study MBBS in UK, you can get different significant information on this subject.
Candidates Have a Chance to Get MBBS Admissions in UK
For Indian students, the MBBS in UK is a very good choice as the competition in the Indian medical sector is very fierce. Every year, there are a large number of MBBS candidates who take the 2021 NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exam. But only a few candidates manage to crack the exam. Only candidates who pass the exam with the lowest possible rank get their MBBS seats and the rest is left in dreams. Hence MBBS in UK is a great option for all such Indian MBBS candidates. There is little competition for MBBS in UK as compared to MBBS in India and hence all MBBS candidates have a chance to get MBBS admissions in UK.
Choose UK to Study MBBS in Abroad
The introduction of MBBS in UK depends on the will of the medical candidates. But there are many aspects that determine why MBBS from UK is a superior choice. Below we list some points that justify you should study MBBS in UK.
- There are many medical universities or colleges in UK like University of Oxford. Where you can choose to study the MBBS program according to your preference.
- All institutions or universities in UK like University of Oxford is approved by the GMC (General Medical Council), the WHO (World Health Organization), the UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization), and the MCI (Medical Council of India), etc. It has been approved by the world’s leading medical organizations such as
- The fee structure of MBBS education in UK is lower than in other country’s health institutions.
- The cost of living in UK and the country’s environment are very safe for international applicants.
- The level of medical education in the approved MCI (Medical Council of India) colleges of UK. As it is very high as in other developed overseas countries.
- Medical Education in UK can provide a number of benefits for every MBBS candidate.
- Actually, it depends on the candidates who are looking for MBBS programs in UK.
- Candidates get a very easy student visa to study MBBS in UK without any hassle.
- Living costs in UK are inexpensive than in many other European countries.
- UK Medical Universities or colleges like University of Oxford offer a good standard of medical education for candidates.
- The MBBS degree from UK is valid all over the world.
- MBBS candidates from India can seek direct admission to medical Universities in UK University of Oxford.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements for MBBS in UK
Here are some eligibility criteria and requirements for MBBS in UK by the best study in UK consultant.
MBBS eligibility in UK is something all candidates should be self-aware of as no candidate will be admitted without meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must be eligible to take the 10+2 exam from the recognized education board.
- The compulsory course subjects in the 10+2 exam are PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology). Also the candidates must pass the exam with a passing percentage of at least 50%.
- NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) qualifies with a minimum score.
- The minimum age of medical candidates must be 17.